Join the campaign to educate and encourage everyone to register as organ, eye & tissue donors, and celebrate donors and their families. Help us reach the goal to encourage 30,000 people in Illinois and northwest Indiana to “Say Yes!” and register as new organ, tissue and eye donors during April.
Donation Life Month
How to make a difference and join the campaign
1. Spread the word!
2. Share your support, stories and photos on social media!
- Use the #SayYestoDonation hashtag
- Tag @GiftofHope so we see your message and can engage with all our #SayYestoDonation advocates to share ongoing highlights, news and updates.
- Link to www.giftofhope.org/join-the-registry to encourage people to register as donors.
Add a National Donate Life Month banner image to your social media pages.
- Download the Facebook cover image
- Download the Twitter cover image
- Download the LinkedIn cover image
Honor a loved one who gave – Light a virtual candle in memory of someone who was an organ, eye or tissue donor.Click here to light a virtual candle
3. “Light it Up Purple” to honor donors and their families
Light up windows or a front door, your office building or outdoor spaces with purple light to publicly support and honor donors and their families throughout Illinois and northwest Indiana
- Remember to take a photo and share on social media with the #SayYestoDonation hashtag and tag @GiftofHope
- Download the “Light it Up Purple” flyer/poster in English
- Download the “Light it Up Purple” flyer/poster in Spanish